I just thought that something like this would be amusing to write considering that I’ve been going through several weeks of non-stop total exhaustion all thanks to my courseload of 6 courses. Without further ado, here are 10 things that all or at least most of you should relate to if you are, in fact, a student at university.
1. It’s 5:30PM and you’ve been running on a cup of coffee you’ve purchased at 10AM for the entire day.
2. Speaking of coffee, caffeine is awesome for being a legal stimulant. You cannot survive without it.
3. You had 4 hours of sleep last night. And the night before. And the night before that.
4. You obsessively check Facebook or Twitter every 5 minutes just to procrastinate. Either that or you’re writing an article on blogUT rather than that essay that’s due… soon.
5. You know where to order pizza from if you’re hungry at 4AM. Either that or you know all the eateries open at that ungodly hour of the morning.
6. A 10AM class is early, even if class started earlier in high school.
7. Reading week does not mean break, it’s actually a week in which you read. A lot. If you have the work ethic. If you don’t, then frankly, you’re screwed.
8. You know that 5 paragraph essays are NOT ALLOWED. Ever. Unless you’re from Nippissing or Lakehead.
9. You’ve gained weight because you’ve been snacking while studying.
10. You’ve lost your soul. Forever.